Sunday 30 December 2018

2019

It's just a day before we going to the next year of 2019.

This year, I am truly grateful of what I achieved for this year and hopefully we can achieve more in the incoming year.

As like my previous post, I talked about evolving, and yet this year also an evolving year for me. New and deep things i went this year, React Native, ReactJS and Unity for AR. Last but not least to get more into backend development with Laravel.

Development for backend is quite tricky you know, it has to be online, 24/7 serving all the people at all the time, and there is local and staging part to handle also. Besides data handling stuff of API, there is also admin panel, which use CSS styling to make it wonderful.

Nevertheless, we will get into that no matter what. Let's do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment