We as developers at least have encountered tutorials working with Firebase. It's common things now to use Firebase as a backend system for your mobile app or web app.
For me, I haven't been into Firebase so much until this recent time.
I have built a complete app by utilizing many aspects of Firebase.
Here is the summary of what I have done with Firebase:
- Change the user's profile
- Using the real-time database
- Read the nodes and change it into an object or an array.
- Create a node at a specific place.
- Delete a node
- Set a node with specific value. By using set, it will replace other things inside the node.
- Update a node. This will only change specific items on the node.
- Move the node from old to a new place. It was dangerous when add a null object it's actually deleting the node.
- Upload item to cloud storage
.. and so on
Till next time!
Highlighting http://geektalkin.blogspot.my/2009/11/embed-code-syntax-highlighting-in-blog.html Escape the HTML Code http://accessify.com...
Touch Bar located above the keyboard on the new MacBook Pro 2016. The Touch Bar is a Retina display screen, multi-touch input up to 10-fin...
Pada tanggal 30 Januari 2016, saya telah menghadiri program Seminar My Documents dengan tagline 'Urus bisnes gaya korporat' yang di ...