Wednesday 29 November 2017

iPhone X and MacBook Pro with Touch Bar

Praise to Allah, as the company has been operated, I have been saving up for the next cycle for the mobile app development. And at some point of time we have to catch up with latest technologies as tool to keep me relevant and to serve better, and create better products.

As the title mentioned, I have a chance to be among the firsts of Malaysian users to get their own iPhone X when it's first launched in Malaysia. I got it at IOI Puchong at EpiCenter on 24th of November 2017.

And recently received the new MacBook Pro 13" with Touch Bar just today. I ordered it on Apple Store in night of 20th November which is my birthday. So it took about 9 days to reach to my hands.

I took some unboxing videos, and hopefully will be able to edit and upload it somewhere. I might think people will not interested in that video but yeah, why not I think as a hobby.

OK, until next post, stay awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment