Saturday 30 December 2017

Moving Forward: 2018

2018 is just around corner and definitely what we will have by next year is determined by what we plan and the knowledge and skill we acquired by far.

iReka Soft has learnt so much thing in mobile apps development, but yet many more things to learn.

Overall I always wanted to create world-class mobile apps that can be enjoyed and loved by many people in the world with matured and exceptional products.

The revenue for iReka Soft are servicing, paid app, in-app purchase and also ads, in mobile apps development iOS (iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Apple TV), Android and also macOS.

For year 2018, iReka Soft is expected to deep dive into Apple ecosystem, which are iOS and macOS. Android experience is something great but I have to decide to focus more into things that I personally enjoyed and need more focus until it's really a success.

I think developing Android app was a incredible journey. I made severals Android apps for Google Play with Android Studio, Android Studio is better than Eclipse, and I scored some jobs on Android, developed and published Android apps that garner 4~ stars with 10k downloads for local-targetted app. But personally, I appreciate what I have learnt, maybe someday I will open back Android chapter or can collaborate with more skill person in Android. I love Android, but it's a decision for more focus on Apple technologies.
Let's talk a little bit more into techs.

## Swift / Objective-C

Although I love Swift 3, 4 but I need to maintain still profitable yet veteran apps, I must keep using Objective-C. Alongside with Swift, which is clean and simple to moving forward.

## Laravel (PHP)

On the other side, I will also keep coding for backend with Laravel and with front-end code with HTML/CSS.

With internal system IRIS, I will use that for managing mobile apps backend. Which is important to get feedback or give the data to the mobile apps.

I will also maintain WordPress for iRekaSoft.com website.

Firebase is in my sight to use it. It's so crucial to combine with Google stack for mobile development. Firebase can do many things nowadays.

## Google / Firebase

Will keep using AdMob and also will do research on Facebook Audience Network.

## Video marketing

Well this can be skill I can say, video marketing is crucial to promote apps nowadays on social media. I don't want to say more but wait for more quality video and good audio coming from us.

## App Design UI/UX

Something that I keep doing this is to have a good UI. With iPad Pro, I will sketch down the idea with some good fidelity to have the good result.

Alright that's for now for 2018 forecast write up. There is still a lot to learn and to capture market by bringing good value to the world.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment